Parks and Recreation
Online Activity Registration
Registering for Parks and Recreation activities is easier than ever. With the online
registration system you can:
- Search to find the activities and classes you are looking for.
- Register whenever it is convenient for you.
- Receive e-mail confirmations of online registrations.
- View facility calendars to check date availability of rental
The online system will NOT allow you to:
- Register individuals from other Households.
- Register individuals who do not meet activity age requirements.
- Receive a refund. See refund policy.
- Transfer to another class. Contact the Park Office for transfers.
minimum resolution of 800 x 600.
Tested on Firefox 2 and Internet Explorer 7
How to Register Online
- To use the online registration system, you must have a valid Household ID and Password.
- If you have recently registered for Parks and Recreation activities, your Household
ID can be found on your receipt. If you do not have an Household ID and
Password, you can call the Parks and Recreation Office (518-439-4955 Option 3) or
e-mail the office (email@example.com)
to obtain them. You can also request an ID and Password from the Having
Trouble Signing In link on the login page of the online registration system.
- Those without a Household ID and Password will be able to browse the activity and
facility listings by clicking on the Guest button, but you must obtain a Household
ID and Password to register Online.
- Registered users will be requested to change their assigned password the first time
you access the online registration system.
The link below will bring you to the online activity registration system. Once there
you will be able to browse activities as a guest or login to register for selected
FUN HAPPENS HERE!
Click here to access the
Online Registration and
Pass Renewal System