There are a variety of parks located in Bethlehem, and they are open to all Town of Bethlehem residents and their guests. At park facilities where state or federal funding has been provided, all visitors are welcome. Most facilities are open every day from 9 a.m. until dusk. Please observe the rules and hours posted at each facility.
Residents of the Town Bethlehem and Town of Bethlehem based organizations may reserve pavilions at Elm Avenue Park, Henry Hudson Park, and Maple Ridge Park for recreational functions beginning the first working business day after the New Year holiday. Click on the link for Group Facility Information and Reservation Forms from the Parks home page for further information and reservation forms. Payment is due at the time of the reservation request. Permits for ALL users will be issued on a first come, first served basis.
Instructions for reserving pavilions
- Reservations will be accepted first come, first served, beginning the first working business day after the New Year holiday, at the Parks and Recreation Office.
- Please have your form completely filled, credit card payment information on the bottom, or include cash or check made payable to Town of Bethlehem.
- Please have a backup date, just in case.
- If your date is all set, a confirmation/receipt will be emailed to you within a couple of business days.
- Your request form will be number stamped in the order that it is received.
- You will be notified by phone/email if the date you requested has already been reserved.
Dogs in Parks
Town Code now allows dogs in all Town Parks, with restrictions and enforcement measures. Please help us keep our parks safe and clean for all users, by following these new park rules, see brochure below.
Dogs in Bethlehem Town Parks brochure