The Police Department (open 24 hours) and Justice Court are in a separate part of the building at 447 Delaware Avenue accessible from the Borthwick Avenue entrance.
Hearings & Meetings
All town hearings and meetings take place at Town Hall. The Town Board meets on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month, the Planning Board meets on the first and third Tuesdays of the month, and the Zoning Board of Appeals meets on the first and third Wednesdays of the month.
Town Board, Planning Board and Zoning Board of Appeals meetings begin at 6 p.m.
The Town Hall will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 16
- Presidents' Day: Monday, February 20
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 29
- Juneteenth/Emancipation Day: Monday, June 19
- Independence Day: Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day: Monday, September 4
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 9
- Election Day: Tuesday, November 7
- Veterans' Day (observed): Friday, November 10
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 23
- Day after Thanksgiving: Friday, November 24
- Christmas Day: Monday, December 25
- New Year's Day: Monday, January 1, 2024