How can I get a copy of a survey for my property?
Surveys are filed in the Albany County Clerk's Office, 32 Russell Road, Albany, NY 12206-1324. Surveys are filed by map and drawer numbers that are shown on the deed. To obtain a copy of your survey, contact the County Records Department at 518-487-5120. You may also submit a Freedom of Information request to the Town Clerk of Bethlehem asking for a copy of your survey. If your survey is on record and you have indicated that you would like a copy, you will be charged a fee of $0.25 per page for each copy produced.

Show All Answers

1. Where in Town Hall is the Building Department located?
2. Where in Town Hall is the Planning Department located?
3. Who can I contact to ask about construction activity?
4. Who should I contact to ask about proposed projects?
5. What type of project requires a building permit?
6. How do I apply for a building permit?
7. How long does the permit application process take?
8. Do I have to be present when the building inspector is conducting an inspection?
9. How can I find information on zoning?
10. Where can I learn about the land use, planning, and review process?
11. Who do I contact to report a code violation?
12. How can I get a copy of a survey for my property?
13. Where can I get a copy of the deed for my property?
14. Where can I get more information about the roundabouts in town?
15. Can I have an in-law or accessory apartment?